Discovering the importance of really understanding your customer.
The client, a children’s photographer, wanted to grow her business and felt one way she could do this was to increase her ratio of leads to customer.
- We worked on identifying and really understanding her ideal customer. Who they are, their values, the challenges her photography service can overcome, what would motivate them to buy.
- We then determined how her photography service responds to her ideal customer’s challenges and how it satisfies their needs in a unique way.
- We started small by creating a lead magnet piece that really tapped into the current challenges faced by the target customer and then presented them with a solution. It also positioned the photographer as someone best equipped at providing that particular solution.
- This will be followed by a closer look at how the client’s value proposition can be enhanced to capture more value from her target audience. She will also be updating her website to reflect the updated proposition as well as to make it more effective at engaging leads and encouraging them to opt in. Further work will include improving her engagement funnel to achieve a high opt in to customer ratio.
- A greater than tenfold increase in unique hits on the lead magnet compared to previous pieces.
- New business within 2 ½ weeks.